TLCC Inc delivers personalized, high-quality Oracle education and database consulting services to clients worldwide. The friendly, knowledgeable staff of Terry Wojtkunski and Frank Tafuri have nearly 40 years of real-world Oracle expertise and over 50 years combined experience of providing professional software services in a variety of industries.
TLCC Inc furnishes Oracle database and business process engineering consulting and mentoring services to clients on short- and long-term bases. Specialty areas of expertise (for Oracle 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i and earlier) include:
- Database performance and SQL tuning
- Database upgrades and migrations between database versions and platforms
- Recovery Manager (RMAN) and general disaster recovery (DR) planning and implementation
- Oracle Data Guard implementation and management
- Enterprise Manager Grid Control (10g-12c) installation and management
- Real Application Clusters (RAC) planning, implementation, and management, and
- 12c and 11g Grid Infrastructure
Clients enjoy the added benefit of having their personnel learn from TLCC’s on-site consultants who, in addition to being skilled technicians, are seasoned instructors, as well.
TLCC Inc also provides instructor-led, on-site training services for Oracle University in international education centers delivering Oracle-certified courses and via real-world-developed Hands-on Training (HoT®) courseware. Areas of emphasis include database administration, database performance tuning, disaster recovery (including RMAN), Grid management, RAC, and SQL & PL/SQL programming.
The HoT® courses available include:
- Oracle Fundamentals
- Oracle for Developers
- Backup and Recovery Fundamentals
- Oracle Data Guard
- And additional titles in development.
In addition, TLCC provides customized instructor-led training and mentoring programs to cover specific topics or areas of interest for clients. The emphasis on training is to enable real-world skills and to engender self-sufficiency in the student.
Both Terry and Frank are regular recipients of Oracle University’s Quality Club award for excellence in customer satisfaction.